Thursday, July 21, 2016

Nothing wrong with the blues when it comes to quitting cigarettes

If I could turn back the clock and never have smoked at all, I would. 

Because sometimes I get the blues about quitting. I feel like some part of me is missing. But that is the thing about having been a smoker for so long, I've lost a bit of myself, gained something new for sure, --still, sometimes I get the blues. Nothing wrong with that, so long as I allow them to fade away.

Comedy has been my ultimate tonic for curing the blues. I've watched Harvey Korman  on youtube time and again...he so often played characters that get trapped in a crazy situation...
When I watch this stuff, I just can't stop laughing. At other times I listen to music to sooth my soul.


                            Harvey Korman and Tim Conway skit from Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment